codepad

An interesting little website I discovered today: codepad.org. It's a basic web-based compiler that supports C, C++, D, Haskell, OCaml, Perl, Python, Ruby, Scheme, and Tcl. It also creates a permalink to the source code, allowing it to be linked to in a similar fashion to how pastebin works.

It's not that this is anything new, but I love the simplicity of this website. It has a nice syntax highlighting scheme, and no bells and whistles to trip up the user. (Kudos goes to sarehu for mentioning the website in IRC.)

0 comments:



Blogroll


DaniWeb
Bruton Garden


About


Hi there, I'm John, and I'm a blogger from Canada. I dabble with C and C++, and enjoy using a variety of operating systems. You can contact me at
john [at] tuxation.com

 

Copyright (c) 2007-2008 by John Altenmueller